Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Project Controller Pay
: £30 per day Ltd Company Contract:
Monday- Friday, 6 months contract Location:
Stevenage Description of the Job
I am looking for a project controller who will actively manage the financial situation of multiple satellites supply projects.
If you have experience in working in an accounting role within a project based environment and are financially aware with high business partnering acumen then this could be the role for you? Responsibilities
- Produce monthly financial reporting on project Key Performance Indicators comparing
- Actual's against Budget and Forecast [Sales, Margin, Cost, & Cash].
- Hold regular cost reviews with Work Package Managers to capture CTC e.g. Engineering, Procurement, etc.
- Consider resourcing requirements.
- Work alongside your projects to ensure on time financial milestone achievement & ensure the necessary process is followed.
- Analysis of project actual costs, & correction of miss-bookings.
- Quarterly amendments to the CDP Pool to reflect the latest project status after agreement with the UK Financial Controller / Prime Controllers and Business Unit Leaders.
- Forecasting of project resourcing/manpower requirements by work package.
- Key subcontractor financial milestone management.
- Analysis of project key risks & opportunities and presentation to Controlling Business
- Quarterly tracking of major project non-quality events for communication to senior
- Forecasting and management of project foreign currency requirements
- [EUR, USD, CAD].
- Ensure that the impacts of any project changes e.g. scope, schedule, etc.
- Work closely with the Finance team to support the consolidation of the overall program financials.
- Participate in Project Control team process improvement activities.
- Respond to adhoc requests and contribute to future process innovations.
- To feedback to the team where positive added value contribution to the business can be enhanced and this job description and job spec can be updated.
- Honours degree or equivalent in mathematics, sciences, finance or business.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Critical thinking & ability to constructively challenge the operational business.
- Knowledge of SAP, Business Warehouse
- Excellent team working skills.
- Good communication skills – an ability to make finance important to non-finance people.
- Demonstrate focus on team work.
- Solution Orientated approach to working.
- Highly numerate and computer literate.
- Experience from management accounting role within a project-based environment, CIMA or ACCA qualified or trainee.
- Another European Language (French / German) would be advantageous
- Demonstration of international work experience
- Digitally aware and can demonstrate active professional engagement with media forums
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”