Project / Airworthiness Engineer
The Project / Airworthiness Engineer will report to the Head of Technical and will be required to:
1. Support in technical aspects of ALM’s commercial aircraft portfolio management, including:
1.1 Coordinate mid-lease audit program inspections;
1.2 Monitor asset compliance with lease technical requirements;
1.3 Support pre-purchase aircraft, records and operator audits;
1.4 Support lease return, transition and storage projects;
1.5 Support technical data inputting into ALM’s portfolio management software system;
1.6 Awareness of portfolio OEM and regulatory authority technical developments.
2. Support portfolio aircraft acquisition and trading technical coordination, including:
2.1 Asset technical specification analysis, upkeep and presentation standards;
2.2 Technical understanding of lease and sale documentation.
3. Perform ad hoc technical projects as required (aircraft inspections, records auditing, transition management etc.) on behalf of Third Party clients.
4. Contribute to the development of ALM’s ongoing technical capabilities, including:
4.1 Technical procedures and systems;
4.2 Develop and maintain OEM data and technical publications website platforms.
• Knowledge of A320 and B737NG specifications, systems and AMPs;
• Proven organisational, and multi-tasking skills;
• Experience in the technical aspects of aircraft transition preferable;
• Structured and organised approach to problem solving under pressure;
• Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to manage relationships at all levels;
• Flexible attitude to working in a demanding environment.
C. Minimum Requirements:
• Degree in Aircraft Engineering or EASA/FAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence;
• Previous OEM, MRO or airline technical services experience;
• Sound knowledge of EASA and FAA regulations;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Work out of ALM’s office and be available to travel internationally as required.