Senior Programme Manager to assemble and lead Integrated Project Teams in order to deliver programmes of significant complexity.
Responsible for delivery of the agreed scope to schedule, cost and quality for Aviation Company based in Marlow
General responsibilities of a Senior Programme Manager
· Independently manage and deliver programmes
· Responsible for financial performance of the programme
· Establish and maintain tight budget and deadlines
· Manage the supply chain, responsible for all cost, schedule and technical aspects of all procurements and subcontracts
· Proactively managing changes in programme scope
· Managing contract variations to optimise costs and margins.
· Directing the programme through standard lifecycle management procedures
· Embedding improvements to enhance efficiency and quality of work performed on programmes
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as an Senior Programme Manager in a state of the art facility based in Marlow with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.