The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Expand your professional success as a Program and Partner Manager and realize your visions together with ARTS. In your future position in Le Havre, you will be responsible for leading our client's teams and developing an optimal communication strategy.
• Support and leadership of teams in solving problems
• Management of integration activities between MRAS, SNA and third parties (as needed) to achieve MRAS objectives
• Ensure proactive risk management and maintain effective communication and coordination with stakeholders.
• Navigation of ambiguities through corresponding visualizations (KPI, dashboard, reports)
• Calculation of the impact of decisions to be taken
• Degree in Engineering
• First professional experience in a production environment, ideally in the aerospace industry
• Experience with supply chains, lean manufacturing and logistics
• Good knowledge of SAP
• Very good knowledge of English and French
• Permanent employment contract
• Above-average and performance-oriented pay
• Creative, dynamic working environment
• Flexible working time model
• Open and friendly working atmosphere