4 months ago
Location: FVS STL Office (0001) St. Louis , 63042 , United States (US)
FlightSafety’s state-of-the-art Visual Systems and Displays are recognized around the world for offering the highest quality, value and industry-leading innovative technologies.
We’ve delivered more than 1,000 VITAL visual systems to customers in 42 countries since 1972. Our team of more than 200 engineers, systems specialists and service and support professionals work closely together to deliver world-leading visual systems and collimated glass mirror and dome displays.
We are looking for experienced, creative, self-motivated individuals who want to make a difference in their world by applying their skills, and learning new ones as part of a dynamic team. So if you’re ready for your next career opportunity and are intrigued by the thought of joining a world leader and pioneer in the development, application, service and support of simulation displays- you owe it to yourself to talk to us.
The Program Manager has full responsibility/authority, management and control, and is the primary customer interface and point with all program stakeholders. He/She Initiates, plans, executes, monitors and controls, coordinates activities of assigned program personnel, and reports on performance to ensure objectives are accomplished on schedule, within budget, while meeting quality and customer satisfaction goals.
* PMP Certification
* Ability to Travel
* Associates degree (A.S.) from accredited college or university in Engineering or Business
* 3+ years Project/Program Management experience or 8 years Technical Simulation experience
* Supervisory Experience
* Supporting the development of detailed project estimates and proposals.
* Initiating projector charter, WBS/RBS, schedule, budget, quality, communication, risk, and stakeholder plans
* Establishing work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel from key stakeholders.
* Confering with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
* Executing plan to ensure project progresses are on schedule and within prescribed budget, quality, and customer satisfaction goals.
* Reviewing status reports and modifying schedules or plans as required
* Coordinating project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies..
* Establishing Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP)
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. We offer company provided:
* Basic Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Time Off
* Short Term Disability
* Travel Accident Insurance
* 401K Match / Immediately Vested
* Tuition Assistance
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Pre-paid Legal
* Long Term Disability
* Personal Accident
* Supplemental Life
Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: St Louis