5 months ago
Program Analyst - Operations Support-MON15388
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Intervene on behalf of the client when the supplier does not meet their obligations
- Examine the contractual obligations with the supplier and look for alternative solutions to meet the operational needs of the customers.
- Monitor supplier performance. Review key performance indicators on a daily basis and develop an action plan with the supplier to fill performance gaps.
- Ensure that the supplier follows the action plan, monitors progress and reports to management and clients on progress and escalation issues.
- Engage the provider on specific customer issues. Facilitate discussions between operators and suppliers to arrive at a solution.
- Engage Bombardier's internal departments (in-service engineering, technical support, engineering, maintenance, logistics, programs and engineering) to help resolve customer issues, particularly in situations
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree (technical or commercial) or equivalent, combined with a proven track record in the commercial aviation industry.
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the aviation industry, preferably in a Program role
- You have excellent communication, presentation and project management skills; You also have a lot of people skills.
- You are focused on customer satisfaction.
- You demonstrate strong leadership and you are a good team player.
- You work well under pressure; you are results-oriented with a strong decision-making ability.
- You are able to influence Bombardier's internal functional teams and demonstrate negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- You are motivated, able to work independently, prioritize tasks and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- You are strategic and have the ability to develop tangible and sustainable processes from concepts.
- You have computer skills and are comfortable with computer systems.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.08.2018, 8:08:16 AM