about 1 month ago
Program Analyst - Implementation - Global 7500-MON15747
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support all strategic initiatives directly related to Global 7000/8000 customers;
- Be responsible to prepare and provide program key messages to customer facing teams;
- Lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to meet project deadlines (Customer Facing, Contracts, Legal, Finance, Communications, Product Planning & Marketing);
- Identify schedule & financials risks and provide visibility on impacts & mitigation plans;
- Establish and track metrics and milestones to monitor projects performance and progress, prepare status reports and modify schedules and plans as required;
- Present project schedules, business cases and updates at regular reviews with senior management;
- Escalate to the appropriate management level when required;
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Business administration or Engineering – an MBA is an asset;
- You have a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant work experience;
- You are customer-oriented and innovative in problem solving;
- You have experience in the aviation industry (considered an asset);
- You have knowledge in Project Management & experience in leading business critical projects;
- You have good knowledge of financial basic principles & notions;
- You have initiative and have the desire to make decisions;
- You have strong team leadership skills as well solid analytical, planning and problem solving abilities;
- You possess excellent communication skills (written and spoken, French and English) and are able to influence at different levels of the organization;
- You drive for results and are able to work under pressure with tight deadlines while delivering quality results and meeting commitments;
- You use effectively the MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS Project).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.07.2018, 2:31:17 PM
12.08.2018, 10:59:00 PM