5 months ago
Program Analyst - Harmonization - Global 7500-MON15749
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Simultaneously manage several projects related to customer-requested changes to Global 7500 aircraft interior completions. You will evaluate financial and schedule impacts of customization requests. You will be responsible to follow up and assure that relevant functional groups are respecting commitments until accepted changes are implemented.
- Harmonize plans & follow the implementation plan for these customer requests, to insure a perfect execution on the production lign.
- Manage performance and productivity (impact, cost and deadlines) of projects for which you are responsible while also working on projects for continuous improvement of interior completions processes.
- Work in a cross-functional environment where you must deal with all levels of various functions.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- You are familiar applications Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, SAP &/or ACES
- You have knowledge in P&O process (Price and offerability)
- You possess strong negotiation skills and are well versed in project management.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills and are fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
- Your teamwork, leadership and innovation make you an effective person.
- You have good knowledge in operational and financial management, as well as terminology and legal interpretation of the contract.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.07.2018, 2:33:35 PM
12.08.2018, 10:59:00 PM