3 months ago
Program Analyst - (185640)
Moog’s Aircraft Group (AG) has been offering Superior Engineering and Advanced Technologies to the Military Aircraft Market since the company’s inception in the 1950’s. Bill Moog’s invention enabled the technology for Fly-by-Wire flight controls used in today’s modern aircraft. In the 1980’s we led development of flight controls for the B-2, in the 1990’s we developed the flight control system for the X-43 Hyper-X UAV, and today are delivering flight controls for Fighter Aircraft, Rotorcraft, Special Mission, as well as Unmanned Aircraft.
As a Planner/Analyst in Moog’s AG, you can expect own and perform analysis of program parts requirements for programs and generation of realistic production schedules.
The Planner/Analyst is the central base upon which all phases of Production Control operations are planned, controlled and monitored to insure on time completion of Moog's commitments to its customers. The Planner/Analyst is responsible for ensuring proper planning while monitoring the execution of the plans through customer delivery.
As a Planner/Analyst you can expect to:
* Analyze, order, schedule, reschedule and expedite assigned items
* Anticipate new requirements and possible constraints
* Determine appropriate order policies and lot sizes
* Manage inventory effectively in support of company objectives
* Monitor progress against the production plan by assimilating information from requirements planning, purchasing, shop floor control, inventory control, and the master schedule.
* Actively support Lean Manufacturing principles
* Report and escalate all problems to appropriate persons
* The incumbent must have or be able to rapidly acquire a sound knowledge of Moog systems, procedures, and business requirements. Also, because of the requirement of the position, he/she must be aggressive, persuasive, self-motivated, able to communicate effectively, and organize own work load
* It is expected that the incumbent have a Bachelor's Degree or an Associate’s Degree with five to six years of closely related experience
EOE/AA Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Female/Disability/Veteran
: United States-New York-East Aurora
: Program Planning (184)
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
:Dec 17, 2018