7 months ago
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets.
Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker Hannifin Corporation, is one of the world’s leading producers of flight control, hydraulic, fuel, inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, and engine systems and components for the aerospace industry. We design and build equipment for virtually every aircraft and aero engine being produced in the world today.
In addition to game-changing technology, our customers look to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher reliability, and lifetime support. All coupled with the positive attitude and innovative thinking of a true business partner.
Parker Aerospace provides unmatched performance for both our customers and shareholders, built on a foundation of integrity, innovation, and customer satisfaction. As a result, our business has seen consistent growth and, best of all, our team members share in Parker’s success.
Customer Support Operations
PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR, Req 10601
Conducts analysis of moderate scope and complexity and administers programs or portions of programs to ensure fulfillment of program obligations, and performance goals.
1. Conducts program plan studies of moderate scope and complexity. Collects data, conducts research and compiles information using a variety of mathematical calculations for a broad
range of reports and projects.
2. Monitors status of programs by tracking data and advises management of the projected effect to goals or agreements.
3. Establishes and defines project requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum plans.
4. Coordinates cross-functional development of project plans and interfaces with internal and external suppliers and customers as required to fulfill project obligations.
5. Collects, analyzes and summarizes information and trends utilizing software. Create documents containing financial or statistical data or technical terminology.
6. Initiates business contacts and correspondence and prepares required documentation to ensure accurate records of program compliance are maintained.
7. Applies continuous improvement techniques and methods to internal processes and systems to increase efficiency and customer service and to reduce costs.
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing networks, and/or participating in professional associations.
9. Complies with federal, state, and aerospace industry regulations; ensures adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions.
Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents company on specific projects. Mentors new employees. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement).
Education and Experience
Bachelors degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field. Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through two or more years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of program administration principles, industry practices, regulations, and policies. Knowledge of contract interpretation and legal and regulatory requirements related to administration of programs. General knowledge of and ability to apply continuous improvement techniques to program administration area. Ability to work on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis of impact; work within general work objectives regarding projects and team goals. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and recommend changes to procedures. Ability to respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community; define problems. Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Proficient with standard business applications software (e.g. databases, spreadsheet, etc.) Ability to establish program plans and report status utilizing program management software. Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, suppliers, and top management. Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
TYPICAL MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to operate a computer and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Also expected of the employee is regular attendance, the ability to work cooperatively and professionally with others and members of the public, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
(The essential functions have been provided as examples of types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. The physical and mental demands described above are representative of those required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.)
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume in Word or PDF format with your online application at parker.com/careers referencing Job ID 10601. A cover letter summarizing experience against above qualifications is recommended.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.