Job Title: Production Planner Assistant
Location: Luton Airport
Duration: Until May/June 2018
Hours: 37.5 hours p/week Mon - Fri
Pay: £17.00 p/hr LTD / £13.65 p/hr PAYE
- Methodical approach to working
- Collating completed task cards & work orders
- Reviewing tasks to ensure correct completion
- Good communication skills
- Good office skills – basic knowledge of Excel etc.
- Able to work to deadlines
- Some previous aircraft engineering experience – not essential
- Quick learner
- A good entry position into Production Engineering for an enthusiastic applicant.
If interested and would like further information, please call MPI and ask for the Aviation Department.