We have an urgent requirement for our autostructures client based in Telford for Night Shift Production Operatives. We are seeking to recruit operatives to support production.
Reporting to the Section leader, the successful candidates will be responsible for the preparing parts for Paint, assembly, Labelling and preparing parts for dispatch to the standard ops and packaging specs provided.
* High quality awareness.
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to work unsupervised.
* Good communicator.
* Loading material to Labelling cell and prepare dispatch packaging.
* Ensuring parts are defect free from assembly process and previous operations
* Recording any quality issues
* Managing the logistics around the assembly area. .
* Fork/Pump Truck Driving (desirable but not essential)
* Ensure Start of shift and end of shift procedures are completed and logged.
* Parts inspection
If this position is of interest, please apply or call Matthew Crook onor email