GATE Europe is looking for a well experienced Production Manager in the Aerospace Manufacturing Industry.
- organizing activities within the various disciplines working within the project (Manufacturing Engineering, Tooling Engineering, Quality, Configuration Management, Production preparation, Purchasing, Production management - both internal and external)
• arranging and classifying the activities (prioritization based on planning) with the aim of optimal deployment of people, materials and resources
• monitoring progress, point of contact in the event of problems (malfunction or stagnation), initiating corrective measures if necessary
• conducting work meetings and chairing meetings with the various disciplines and the client so that optimum communication takes place between those involved during the project
• monitor compliance with the (administrative) procedures
• monitor the quality of work performed
• monitor (and where necessary corrective action) that employees work in accordance with procedures, business rules and safety, quality, environmental, security & export compliance regulations.
• in case of over or under occupation, timely intervention in the process by means of corrective measures (eg overtime, arranging extra manpower, exchange of workers within different projects or teams etc.)
• advising on the hierarchical line with regard to training, education and qualification of the project employees
- conducting discussions with suppliers and suppliers, making make or buy decisions, etc. in consultation with purchasing.
Is required for / from:
- Mechanical engineering and / or Aircraft engineering and / or Chemical Technology
- Production technologies: sheet metal, surface treatment processes
- the administrative state of affairs within the company procedures
Is responsible for:
- setting up, designing, organizing and implementing the industrialization process for a specific client / program
- translating the product definition into a production definition; the development of a production process that is ripe for a recurring process within set frameworks of time, money and quality
- ensuring timely deliveries to the customer through a well-functioning process
- compliance with procedures, business rules and safety, quality, environmental, security & export compliance regulations insofar as it applies to the position.
Startingdate will be Jan 2020 . 1-2 years contract with possible extensions
Interested in this job ? please send your CV to GATE Europe