Product Support Engineer for a leading Aerospace company situated in Gloucester, salary negotiable
The Product Support Engineer will be responsible for the provision of in-service technical support of products to demonstrate continued in-service product reliability, maintainability and availability.
You will be reporting directly to the Customer Support Manager - Operations and indirectly to the Chief Engineer. Within this role there will be Global travel to Customer and the Companys multiple locations worldwide will be required (approx. 10% of working time).
You will be qualified to Degree level in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent experience. Experience of Mechanical / Electro-Mechanical actuation and landing gear within an aerospace company and willing to travel internationally.
General Responsibilities of a Product Support Engineer:
· Point of contact for a wide range of customers for in-service product-related queries
· Support the development, implementation and communication of technical solutions
· Analyse product reliability, including operational interrupt severity
· Lead investigations, including FRACAS reporting
· Provide Product Support
· Develop reliability, availability, maintainability engineering procedures and practices
If you are a self-motivated and proactive team player with strong interpersonal and leadership skills please apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.