10 months ago
Product Performance Analyst-TOR04051
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Collect, analyze, and calculate reliability and cost data for input into various models for CRJ, and Q Series aircraft.
- Maintain the Direct Maintenance Cost (DMC) model and provide assistance to users as required
- Develop further the DMC model according to a 5-year plan
- Calculate, report and monitor predicted DMC for major components.
- Support development and monitoring of aircraft DMC guarantees.
- Support internal and external customer requests for DMC planning material and labour estimates.
- Support the development of models and tools for the Product Performance and Customer Services organization
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a University degree in Engineering combined with at least 2 years experience in Aerospace Industry or College Diploma in Aviation Technology combined with at least 5 years experience in the Aerospace Industry
- You have a strong interest for programming and good knowledge of programming techniques. Experience with Python, PL SQL, R or C++ would be a definitive asset
- You have proven technical knowledge with aircraft systems and documentation. Airline/manufacturer maintenance cost, reliability and engineering experience is a definite asset
- You have strong analytical abilities and experience using statistics to resolve engineering problems.
- You are self-motivated, results oriented, you are able to work independently, as well as prioritize tasks and manage multiple time sensitive initiatives simultaneously
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Suite products – especially Excel, Access and Visual Basic.
- You have excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate a sound business acumen
- You have strong project management experience
- Occasional travel may be required
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 22.06.2018, 10:52:04 AM