4 months ago
Product Manager (m/f) - Digitalization ITSM Service Now
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Helicopters in Donauwoerth is looking for a Product Manager (m/f) within the area "Digital Transformation & Information Management / Information Management Airbus Helicopters/ Infrastructure Operations IM/ Front Office IM" for the department "EIIOUE - Help Desk & Services Monitoring IM".
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration. Please submit your CV in English and German.
Tasks & accountabilities
The goal of the implementation of Service Now IT Service Management is to ensure that the right processes, people and technologies are in place to meet our business goals. To sustain our Airbus Helicopters Digitalization journey we have now started to implement the standard ITSM solution “Service Now”.
For this we are looking for a functional and technical responsible Product Manager (m/f) - Digitalization ITSM Service Now within the IM department (Information Management) of Airbus Helicopters ITSM (IT Service Management) enterprise platform:
Your responsibilities will include:
* Designing, implementing and training as well as controlling, monitoring and further optimizing ITSM processes within Service Now
* Simplifying, harmonizing, standardizing and automating of the IT process in respect with ITIL and market Best Practices
* Leading ITSM transformation projects from an end to end perspective
* Consulting and advising our internal customers regarding IT process design targeting high level of standardization within Airbus Helicopters and the entire group
* Supporting, operating and ensuring maintenance of the future ITSM Enterprise Platform in full coordination with the Airbus Divisions, external partners and suppliers
* Coordinating the delivery of external work packages and managing the overall Airbus relationship as AH representative in related trans-divisional IT Working Groups
* Working closely within the transnational team as well as keeping in close contact with end users and responsible for IM services.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
* You are educated to a degree in Informatics, Engineering or similar
* You have profound experience in Project Management implementing ITSM solutions, ideally gathered in a Service Now implementation
* You have demonstrated your capabilities at designing, developing and implementing ITSM systems and processes
* You have already gained experience in maintaining ITSM applications with respective support Process & Tooling knowledge, ideally on Service Now
* You are aware of ITIL processes and recommendations and best market standards
* You have a customer-oriented way of working with good communication and organization skills
* You are able to define and structure processes
* Your speak English and German to negotiation level, any other language is an advantage