6 months ago
About the position
In this particular position the jobholder initiates, scopes and leads Projects which intrinsically develop the product competitiveness and effectiveness on the market.
The jobholder works in conjunction with the responsible functional Areas within Satair Group to achieve the Product & Project Goals.
The jobholder is an integral part of the team of Product Managers who Support the Projects, run other Projects and also bring the product to market in conjunction with the Sales Teams worldwide.
Key responsibilities :
Specific to this position
* Defines the roadmap of product push campaigns to stimulate sales for the year in the ASPAC region
* Identifies opportunities for sales based on Airbus' knowledge of supporting the active fleet
* Defines and creates the content of the campaigns, including relevant product / technical information
* Rolls-out the campaigns with the Sales teams and elaborates any relevant marketing material in close cooperation with the marketing department
* Follows-up the campaigns as well as their outcome commercially, and also ensures the learning curve as appropriate within the organization (e.g. price and demand feedback)
Generic Product Manager Role
* Establishes the Product & Service roadmap and drumbeats fulfilment of Product & Service operations (Improvement plan) and development together with the support of internal and external stakeholders
* Actively manage the creation and implementation of global business plans
* Leads the governance with regards to Product & Service with regards to operational and financial performance from target proposal (AOP, Forecast) to follow up (MBR – Monthly Business Review)
* Specifies and has maintained the product & service dashboards to report on performance including root causes analyses where relevant
* Support sales in maintaining and winning new business
* Work closely with Supply Chain to optimize the product lines’ inventory investment and provide them with necessary market trend intelligence
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
* Ideally, professional experience as product or sales manager
* Technical understanding, preferably of the aircraft
* Project management experience
* Knowledge of MS Office and SAP R3
* Strong business and sales acumen and financial understanding including budget planning
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Be a team-player, yet able to work autonomously
* Be versatile to work on strategic ideas as well as detailed analysis and follow-up of the campaigns
* Negotiation level of English
Personal & interpersonal skills:
For this position strong analytical and communication skills as well as business acumen are required. Be a team-player, yet able to work autonomously. Be versatile to work on strategic ideas as well as detailed analysis and follow-up of the campaigns.
Satair Group offers
a unique opportunity to join a fast growing agile international company where you will become part of a well-functioning multinational team and work closely with our product managers, customer order desk, marketing, supply chain and sales colleagues to reach your objectives. Therefore, you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued.
Satair Group is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes to ensure a clear career path of advancement.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.