4 months ago
Aviall is a leading solutions provider of aftermarket supply-chain management services for the aerospace and defense industries and is the largest subsidiary of The Boeing Company. Aviall has an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do culture with the backing of one of the world’s best companies, Boeing.
The Product Line Management Analyst II is responsible for the development of company market requirements for specific engines products or product lines. Monitors the development of business plans, assesses market penetration, and product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue and market share. Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans. Provides market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Establishes pricing strategies and develops marketing tools for successful product introductions. Communicates customer feedback to engineering, manufacturing and sales to enhance existing products or product lines.
* Supports activities and initiatives resulting in new business development in the engines product area, domestic and international.
* Develops specific marketing plans and activities of moderate scope for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena.
* Develops less routine business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
* Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
* Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
* Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
* Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field of specialization.
* Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline.
* Can perform basic duties of the job; learning complex details.
* Still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills.
* Applies specialized knowledge of a specific field to solve problems.
* Works on assignments that are varied and somewhat difficult in character.
* Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required to complete tasks of moderate scope and complexity and to determine appropriate action.
* May make minor deviations to modify established guidelines in specific cases.
* Situations to which the existing guidelines cannot be applied or significant proposed deviations from the guidelines are referred to the supervisor.
* Normally receives moderate level of supervision.
* Supervisor provides guidance on day-to-day work and instructions on new assignments.
* Impacts the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of the team.
* Clearly and accurately conveys complex and sensitive information; exchanges conceptual ideas and information effectively.
Education Requirement: Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required: 2 to 4 years related experience.
* Prefer past aircraft engine experience or knowledge of the business and general aviation industry
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel utilizing advanced features, pivot tables, formulas and other marketing analysis tools
Aviall is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.