4 months ago
Product Development Manager-TPRS-CASB02000158
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TPRS-CASB02000158
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Product Development Manager and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in St Bruno, Quebec.
As a Product Development Manager, you will have the mandate to deliver the product scope within the project boundaries on quality, time, cost, cash and to manage the work packages allocations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead all involved functions to deliver time, cash and NRC of product development from start up phase up to series production;
- Have the authority and the obligation to review the effort of the project core team members;
- Lead the project core team effort to meet periodic financial targets;
- Manage and lead the release and tracking of all project documents;
- Report on a regular basis and aligned with the different project and product gate reviews;
- Align with the product family for product development governance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of experience post graduate;
- Six (6) years of experience in a leadership role;
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.04.2019, 9:47:13 AM
19.05.2019, 10:59:00 PM