5 months ago
Product Design Engineer 1 Electromagnetic Compatibility
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell Aerospace engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals whose expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
Develop and refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Apply your engineering skills to improve people's lives in their homes, community, workplace and travel.
Enhance your engineering skills by working with world-class mentors to dream solutions to modern problems.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics; must have completed your degree within 12 months prior to start date
* Must be a US citizen due to contractual requirements
* Must be fluent in English and Spanish, both written and verbal
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
* Demonstrated experience with design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / PSpice, etc.)
* Demonstrated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
* Demonstrated extra-curricular/leadership experience
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
* Continued Professional Development
* Some Travel Required
* 1st Shift
* Job ID: HRD25289
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Lot #1, Las Americas Technology Park, State Road PR-2,, KM 117.3, Moca, PRI 00676 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.