3 months ago
The Lufthansa Group sales organisation is responsible for exploring the market potential for the entire Lufthansa Group (Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian, Eurowings and Brussels Airlines) and its Joint Venture Partners (United, Air Canada, All Nippon Airways, Singapore Airlines and Air China) in the B2B business segments (corporate customers and travel agencies).
The Product & Program Management Leisure team is responsible for the definition and implementation of the sales strategy for the leisure segment in the Lufthansa Group home markets (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium).
The focus is on providing attractive B2B offerings, an effective IT sales tool landscape and efficient contract management processes to the account management teams in the home markets. Goal is to ensure a competitive market presence and to enable an efficient operation.
The Product & Program Management Leisure team develops new ideas for the differentiation of products and new B2B offers which are ahead of the competition. The team also ensures the link between the markets and the central units and serves as the competence center and driver unit for the leisure segment.
This position is located in Zurich, Switzerland and functionally reports to the Head of Product and Program Management Leisure Home Markets located in Frankfurt, Germany.
* Research of market, customer and competitor information regarding sales opportunities
* Creation and further development of marketable and efficient price products (eg. Tour operator fares) in collaboration with internal stakeholders
* Designing and creating product training materials for sales and support organisations
* Maintenance of product information pages (Sharepoint)
* Product communication (internal and external)
* Identification and evaluation of market opportunities and market strategies
* Ensuring the delivery of existing and new products to the distribution systems
* Definition of criterias for the distribution of the products
* Quality assurance
Monitoring and analysis of sales performance, product efficiency target achievement
* Bachelor degree or similar education
* Strong analytical capabilities
* Profound airline sales know how
* Strong communication skills and assertiveness
* Customer-oriented mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
* Economical thinking and understanding
* Very good command of German and English, written and spoken
* Strong negotiation skills
* Able to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently
* Process oriented thinking and acting
* Team player with social competence skills
* Advanced knowledge of MS-Office applications
* Project management skills
Type of contract:
June 1st, 2018 or upon agreement
April 22nd, 2018