9 months ago
Procurement Rep Asc
Specific Job Description
* P2P System Data responsible for material masters, approved vendor registration and invoicing queries. Works as part of the P2P purchasing team - to provide segregation of duties whilst facilitating the Purchasing Function
* Undertake Source Selection under the supervision of the Line Manager and/or senior members of the Commercial team:
* Issue and analyse Invitation to Tenders (ITT’s)
* Vetting of responses
* Assist with or make sourcing recommendations as appropriate and identify risks
* Draft, issue and administer purchase orders in Purchase to Payment/Exostar (P2P)system and/or other authorised Purchase mechanisms
* Process Requisitions in Purchase to Payment/Exostar (P2P) system and/or other authorised Purchase mechanisms
* Conduct negotiations under the review of senior members of the Commercial team or support negotiations led by senior Commercial team members:
* Participate as appropriate planning and approval process for negotiation
* Prepare and complete negotiations within approved limits and in a timely manner
* Participate and lead as appropriate fact finding, negotiation and follow up activity
* Negotiate non standard agreements with support as appropriate
* Provide support and assistance to lead as appropriate
* Prepare and/or assist in preparation of written correspondence, presentations, reports and contract summaries and briefs management on related issues.
Accuracy and attention to detail to follow set processes
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
United Kingdom (UK)
Rotary and Mission Systems Logistics and Training (RMS LT) entity provides a diverse range of products, services and capabilities. The Training product line ranges between CBT (Computer-based-training) through to high-fidelity, full-mission simulators for military and civilian domains. The logistic product range includes aircraft ground support equipment, automatic test equipment, health and usage monitoring systems and logistic support software. RMS LT is one of the smaller but growing divisions of Lockheed Martin.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
* Maintain the official records of negotiation and accurate files of all correspondence and contract etc
* Draft and approve commercially sound low complexity Purchase orders in the P2P system. Negotiate and co-ordinate additions, deletions and modifications to Purchase Orders. Maintain and update procurement database and share drive with all Purchase Order information.
* An experienced administrator working under the broad direction of a commercial lead.
* Draft Non-Disclosure Agreements and letters using the company templates, under the guidance of a commercial lead.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
·P2P, Exostar, & SAP Procurement experience
·Previous experience of working in a busy business environment with the ability to prioritise and calmly work under pressure
·Strong administrative skills with good oral and written communication skills. Good attention to detail and diligent in ensuring accuracy
·Flexibility to work multiple tasks concurrently
·Able to demonstrate computer competency and be able to work within various contracts and financial systems to update, maintain or extract contract data. PC literate: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email protocol
·Ability to develop strong positive relationships with internal and external customers.
·Good sense of humour and ability to work in a team
Punctual and Reliable
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.