9 months ago
US - NH - Tilton
Responsible for evaluating existing manufacturing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, increase yield, and improve safety. Should utilize best practices and statistical methods to improve operational success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead change management and kaizen initiatives in manufacturing
* Develop innovative solutions.
* Coordinate engineering trials through production departments
* Ensure that procedures are maintained and followed
* Communicate project results to management
* Assist in capital projects related to process area
* Advise and implement corrective actions
* Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop more cost effective methods of manufacturing
* Troubleshoot existing processes
* Research and purchase of new manufacturing technology
* Ensure project are completed on time and within financial budgets
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical, or Materials engineering or related discipline
3 to 5 years manufacturing engineering experience
Knowledgeable in statistical analysis
Strong experience in lean
Investment casting experience preferred.