3 months ago
Process and Training Manager
Documenting all important processes at Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) with the objective that all processes and work instructions are known and respected. Organizing an efficient and effective training program to permanently increase the competence level of all staff at M&E on all aspects of their job (knowledge of procedures and administrative and technical skills).
* Put in place an efficient, effective and easy to use methodology/organization/tool to document all important processes at M&E.
* Ensure that all documented processes are kept updated.
* Support the line managers in documenting the process within their department (e.g. the internal procedure manuals) and documents all processes that are applicable to the entire M&E department (CAME, MOE,..).
* Check and guarantee the consistency between the different procedures and work instructions and the compliance with all relevant aviation regulations.
* Put in place an efficient and effective training program by using the most appropriate communication/training method such as classroom training, CBT training, video, communication boards and leaflets, …
* Define, plan and execute the technical training program for all technical staff in accordance with the relevant aviation regulations and in line with the needs of the M&E organization.
* Guarantee that all staff has the correct and updated licences needed to perform the assigned tasks and duties. Keeps the database updated.
* Liaise with external training partners (technical schools, training providers, ..) and all relevant government bodies (EASA, ministry of education, ..) to remain updated/steer the legislation on all matters related to the aircraft technical education.
* Organise and follow up actively company internships for technical staff with the objective to attract the best students of each year.
* Lead a limited group of internal technical trainers.
* Prepare and give training for a selected and limited number courses (e.g. human factors).
* You have a Bachelor in Aviation or equivalent through experience.
* You have excellent training and communication skills.
* You are keen in process management and you have strong documentation and administration skills.
* You are a true team-player.
* You are fluent in English & Dutch, both written and oral and your knowledge of French is a plus.
* You show proficiency in MS Office applications and you have a strong IT affinity.
Interested in this challenging training opportunity? We look forward receiving your CV + motivation letter!