Systems and Tools Team Lead
Exciting new Permanent opportunity has arisen for a Systems and Tools Team Leader based in Stevenage.
Following a recent expansion, our Global Defence client is currently looking to expand their
Workforce in Stevenage with an experienced Systems and Tools Team Leader.
As a Systems and Tools team leader, you will be:
* Leading a small UK team ensuring Customer Support needs are addressed as part of an overall CSS International IM Road Map.
* You will be supporting the development of new or improving existing software applications that are used to manage customer support activities.
* You will be helping the Customer Support management team to improve data analysis techniques
* You will be working with S&T specialists in France and Italy to share best practice and development applications that have an international context.
* You will liaise with the MBDA wide Information Management team to ensure that the specific needs and constraints of Customer Support are understood and delivered.
Who and what they are looking for:
* You will manage a small team
* You will have experience of developing a range of C# applications (must have MVC development experience)
* You will have a high level of competence in MS Excel, including Visual Basic.
* You will have a high level of competence in database development in MS Access and / or SQL
* You will be part of a multinational team and be expected to support other national work demands
* You will have the ability to communicate effectively with both IM experts and Customer Support staff in the use of their specific IT tools & applications.
* You will have the ability to analyse and communicate processes and practices in a clear and concise manner
* You will have the ability to manage and set your own priorities in order to meet objectives.
* Capable of managing work packages and rapid development activities.
* You will possess good communication skills and be aware of cultural differences.
* You will have a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner, able to set priorities and deal with multiple issues.
* You will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
What are the benefits for you?
* You will be given the freedom to develop innovative solutions to technically demanding challenges.
* You will be developing new software application using agile development techniques.
* You will be working and sharing experience with other S&T / IM specialists who have a wide-ranging skills and knowledge.
* You will be working with a multi-national team and have opportunities for international travel and development language skills.
* You will be provided with specialist training when required to meet the business requirement.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and
commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.