Zenon is delighted to be recruiting for an innovative sales company in the aviation market within the corporate sector that provide an immersive experience combined with the latest market knowledge to provide the best in customer service. Based in the South East, they seek a Pre-Owned Aircraft Sales Executive to join their growing team.
• Competitive Salary
• Commission Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Proactively generating leads and sales opportunities through extensive cold-calling and networking.
• Building long lasting personal relationships with corporate jet owners, buyers and sellers and encouraging them to engage with our company when selling their jet or purchasing new aircraft.
• Facilitating the establishment of exclusivity agreements with potential customers for the sale of their aircraft.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• 5+ years of previous experience in pre-owned aircraft sales essential.
• Previous experience in selling goods or services to High Net Worth Individuals.
• Fluent in English.
• A team player who will complement and positively contribute to our existing dynamic team, whilst working well on their own when required.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.