THE GREAT BRITISH CARGO AIRLINE
CargoLogicAir is a new British cargo airline offering customers the highest levels of service, safety and security, and all delivered by our highly knowledgeable and experienced team of air cargo professionals.
From our headquarters at Heathrow Airport, we operate scheduled Boeing 747 Freighter services as well as global air cargo charter flights for customers around the world.
With our lean business model, the development of CargoLogicAir’s services and network will ensure our customers enjoy a consistently high quality of service, and this will be further enhanced as we explore new market opportunities.
To play a key role in the support and development of a new standardized platform that enables CLM and Group Airlines to interrogate a variety of operational, commercial and financial data sets in a centralized and consistent way.
Due to the opening & continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit an experienced Pre-Operations Crewing Officer to be based at London Stansted Airport. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to come in and hit the ground running. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Previous experience working in crewing environment
- Competent knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
- Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
- IT: MS Office, ASL / crew planning system
- Maintenance of the published crew roster covering from day of operation +2 to the end of the published roster
- Check the day-to-day flying programme in Pre-Ops window of cover to ensure all flights correctly crewed, arrange cover as necessary with consideration to offering overtime/leave buy-back as appropriate
- Check, advise and manage crew schedule change requests /charter requests in the Pre-Ops window of cover, ensuring crew coverage is compliant with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Look for most cost-effective ways of optimising crew usage in Pre-Ops window
- Checking of all crew for compliance with Company EASA FTL Scheme
- Manage the training plan on the published roster and update/amend training planning as necessary due to changes
- Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
- Arrange for standby / reserve cover as necessary subject to availability
- Check, advise on and manage crew schedule change requests /charter requests in the Pre-Ops window of cover, ensuring crew coverage is compliant with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Update schedule changes in the Ops/crewing system (ASL)
- Manage crew overtime and leave buy-back, and prepare reports on overtime usage
- Arrange hotel accommodation and transport as required
- Prepare hotel requirement reports for OCC
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting as required by the Crewing Manager
- Provide back-up support cover for Crew Controllers & rostering as necessary.