4 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Powerplant Engineering Record Specialist and a good team member, who will work in SunExpress Technical Department in Antalya.
* University Graduate.
* Free of military service obligation.
* Good level of English language proficiency at writing, reading and speaking.
* Basic computer software usage capabilities.
* High communication skills and able to work as a team member.
* Generate and follow routine Action Orders as requested by Powerplant Engineering.
* Provide assistance to the Powerplant Engineers for office works (archiving, document scanning, filling)
* Updating Powerplant Engineering related modification status through IT System software following to any shop visit.
* Updating engine and APU related component status through IT System software following to any engine shop visit.
* Checking maintenance package content in accordance with the checklist
* Standardization and regular update of engine data package in local server.
* Coordinating and following up Powerplant Engineering invoice signature process.
* Coordinating and following up Powerplant Engineering agreement signature process.
* Reporting regular monthly Engine/APU replacements to relevant parties.
* Reporting delays and cancellations occurred due to engine problems to Engine Manufacturer on monthly basis.
* Providing Powerplant Engineering related information that is required for reliability analysis.
* Checking Engine, APU and Aircraft manufacturer’s maintenance documents on monthly basis for updates.
* Keeping Engine and APU related scrap material inventory updated.