9 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Powerplant Engineer and a good team member, who will work in SunExpress Antalya Headquarter.
* Aeronautical Engineering University Degree.
* Free of military service obligation.
* Experience in the powerplant engineering will be preference reason.
* Good level of English language proficiency at writing, reading and speaking.
* Basic computer software usage capabilities.
* High communication skills and able to work as a team member.
* Aircraft and Engine Airworthiness Directives (AD) and Service Bulletins (SB) evaluation and application for related ATA Chapters.
* Follow-up of Engine and APU life limited parts status of the aircraft fleet.
* Engine and APU performance analysis and preparation of corrective actions and plans by using Engine Condition Monitoring Programs.
* Engine and APU shop visit management;
* Planning engine shop visit schedule for scheduled or unscheduled engine removals
* Engine data package preparation for engine shop before engine induction
* Work scope preparation and decision of preliminary work scope with engine shop
* Work scope approval request from aircraft/engine owner
* On-site representation during engine disassembly, scrap review, and engine test
* Engine records and invoice analysis after shop visit are completed.
* Analysis of the engine maintenance and performance data and provide technical evaluation and feedback to support fleet technical reliability.
* Engineering support for line maintenance operations.