Role: Powerplant Consultant
Location: UK Locations
Salary: Negotiable and Competitive
Our client is a market leader in independent aviation consultancy and asset management services.
Summary of role
A principally technical role within the Fleet Management Team. This role will involve independently and competently managing multiple customer and internal projects that will include the following engine related activities: -
· Shop Visit Management
· Table/Physical Piece Part Inspection
· Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) / Engine Condition Monitoring (ECM) analysis
· Invoice Review
· MRO Contract Negotiation and Selection
· Engine Transition Management
· Technical Records Due Diligence
· Engine Physical Inspection/External Parts Inventory
· Borescope Inspection Overview and Analysis
· MPA/Test Cell Run Overview and Analysis
· Lease Contract Review, Interpretation and Negotiation
Powerplant Consultants are expected to understand technical and commercial engineering and financial principles relating to gas turbine engines as well as the wider aviation industry in general.
There will be an expectation that Powerplant Consultants will also develop a strong consulting and advisory approach, with the aim to broaden the capabilities of themselves and the wider team regarding all aspects of the engine life cycle.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to Lupos Global.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency