Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Due to expansion our client is looking to add further talent across it's business in order to grow and enhance their portfolio of engine services. If you would like to join a global leader in aviation consultancy and you possess the right balance of attitude, ability and experience then we would like to hear from you.
Powerplant Consultant-South Wales
Summary of role
A principally technical role within the Fleet Management Team. This role will involve independently and competently managing multiple customer and internal projects that will include the following engine related activities: -
- Shop Visit Management
- Table/Physical Piece Part Inspection
- Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) / Engine Condition Monitoring (ECM) analysis
- Invoice Review
- MRO Contract Negotiation and Selection
- Engine Transition Management
- Technical Records Due Diligence
- Engine Physical Inspection/External Parts Inventory
- Borescope Inspection Overview and Analysis
- MPA/Test Cell Run Overview and Analysis
- Lease Contract Review, Interpretation and Negotiation
Powerplant Consultants are expected to have an understanding of technical and commercial engineering and financial principles relating to gas turbine engines as well as the wider aviation industry in general.
There will be an expectation that Powerplant Consultants will also develop a strong consulting and advisory approach, with the aim to broaden the capabilities of themselves and the wider team regarding all aspects of the engine life cycle.
A full Job Description is available on request.
-Job type: Permanent
- Location: South Wales