6 months ago
PMO Analyst, Industrial Engineer Global 7500 program-TOR04655
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Able to juggle priorities and can concentrate on several areas of work at one time.
- Prioritizes and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines.
- Sifts information, selecting what is significant. Identifies gaps and how to find relevant data.
- Interpret and evaluate information from a range of sources and in a variety of formats.
- Experience of developing successful working relationships with a wide range of individuals including senior level management.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor of Engineering / Business Administration.
- You have one to two years of experience in similar role as a PMO analyst / administrator.
- You have organizational & leadership skills.
- You have the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- You have strong communication skills, and the ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- You have a logical and flexible mindset, show initiative and demonstrate overview/detailed approaches.
- You have superior skills in MS Office including MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Some activities will require work outside of normal business hour.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.02.2019, 10:41:28 AM