To provide user support for a large user base working in an engaging, diverse engineering environment undergoing the adoption of a new PLM/PDM toolset across a multi-national context.
* Provide support and guidance for the use of PTC's Windchill PLM Software.
* Act as a focal point to resolve day-to-day user technical tool issues and manage their resolution in a timely & effective manner.
* Deliver formal classroom training & one-to-one coaching within different Engineering communities across the company's site locations.
* Support the creation & update of processes affected by the implementation and guidance to Users on the new ways of working for Document, Part and Change Management topics.
* Offer guidance and best practice to ensure users are able to work optimally.
* Carry-out various business software administration tasks.
* Provide technical support input for future tool developments in line with evolving business requirements & practices and carry out user acceptance testing.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Experience of working in a user support environment for an IT Project.
* Appreciation of Engineering related PDM/PLM functions (CAD, Configuration Management, Product Data Management, Change Management).
* Strong end-user interaction and communication.
* Technically minded and confident able to conduct technical dialogue.
* Previous experience of delivering training would be an advantage.
* Ability to operate as a team player.
* Natural problem solving ability and very good attention to detail.