about 1 year ago
The PLM Administrator is responsible for the system configuration, information security and date availability of the PLM system containing HAECO’s intellectual property.
This role involves definition and implementation of solution enhancements including workflows, reports, and CAD/PLM/ERP interfaces.
The Administrator will also provide first level user support and training sessions.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
1. Administer Pro.File PLM as necessary, including user and systems configurations.
2. Serve as project manager/administrator for annual upgrade of SolidWorks and Pro.File PLM.
3. Participate in teams for development of integrated PLM / ERP solutions for engineering or production productivity enhancements.
4. Assist in the creation and maintenance of PLM and ERP documentation.
5. Pro.File PLM application support and troubleshooting.
6. Communicate changes and training needs to end users.
7. Conduct training and develop/maintain training materials.
8. Work with HAECO IT to insure adherence to policies, procedures, and best practices.
Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Enterprise Systems or as judgment or necessity dictates.
Accountable to the Director of Enterprise Systems
1. BS Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Business, or equivalent industry experience
2. Four (4) years minimum experience with a PDM or PLM system. (Pro.File preferred).
3. Robust experience of managing CAD data within a PLM environment.
4. Proven ability to configure and manage PLM workflows
5. Ability to create PLM data reports through application interface and SQL queries
6. Experience with PLM – ERP interface operations
7. Solid understanding of basic SQL database concepts.
8. Must possess good oral and written skills to bridge communications between business and IT teams.
9. Working knowledge of engineering and manufacturing documentation, preferably aerospace.
10. Must be process oriented and have strong attention to detail.
11. Candidate should be highly motivated and comfortable working with minimal supervision.
12. Job may require evening and weekend rotation work to support extended business hours.
13. Experience with training business users with new processes and technologies.
14. Familiarity with problem solving skills and lean process improvement methodologies
1. Experience with VMWare or other virtualization technologies.
2. 2+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server; familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Replication desired but not required.
3. General familiarity and aptitude for object oriented coding (C#).
4. SolidWorks familiarity is ideal; AutoCAD familiarity would be useful to a lesser degree.
5. Familiarity with aerospace (or similar) engineering methods and processes desired.