about 1 month ago
Platform Systems Engineer
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
CACI is seeking a Mission Command Integration Engineer who will be responsible for applying interdisciplinary engineering skills in the technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for complex solutions or products in support of our Army customer in Aberdeen, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Apply your systems engineering expertise to ensure the integration of the Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE) and the Mounted Computing Environment.
* Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
* Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, and detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into technical specifications.
* Apply interdisciplinary engineering skills in the technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for complex solutions or products.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* US Citizenship, active DoD Secret clearance and ability to maintain clearance required.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, System Engineering, Information Technology or similar field and at least 3 years of experience OR an Associates Degree in the same fields and at least 7 years of experience OR no degree and at least 9 years of relevant experience.
* Experience with computer hardware engineering to include server architectures.
* Experience with US Army Common Operating Environment (COE) initiatives and the PEO C3T and PM MC portfolio.
* Working knowledge and subject matter expertise pertaining to Battle Command Common Services (BCCS) server and Tactical Services Infrastructure (TSI) hardware.
* Understanding of Virtual Machine architectures, hypervisors, storage allocations, and memory requirements.
* Experience with design and integration of JBCP, JCR, Mounted Mission Command (Frontline) and BFT2, BFT1 and Terrestrial Networks.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Operating System experience to include: Windows/Linux.
* Server Software experience to include: MS Active Directory, SQL, Postgres, VMWare, Wireshark, PowerShell, Wildfly, Java.
* Tactical Software to include: CPCE, MMC, Sitaware HQ, Sitaware Frontline, FGSMS, ATAK.
* Data Formats to include: VMF, STC, CoT, XML.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.