3 months ago
Planning Officer Ground Operations Brussels
Make the monthly rosters of the Ground Operations’ teams in Brussels. Act as contact point / face towards the staff members in order to assure all requests and wishes are considered.
Key Result Areas
* Assure a cost-efficient rostering by working on an automated rostering tool to plan the duty shifts and manually adding the names of the staff members to the duties in order to cover the duties with the minimum number of Full Time Equivalents.
* Fulfil the social wishes of the staff members in an equal and fair way (ex. assure a fair and equal distribution of Sunday/weekend duties) in order to become a maximum social acceptance of the rosters.
* Be the contact point for questions, remarks and feedback from the team members and take these elements into account to the maximum extent when building the rosters in order to explain the logic of the rostering results to the teams when needed.
* Assure last minute changes to rosters in case of sickness and fill up gaps that have arisen in the duty rosters in order to guarantee a continuity in the working rosters.
* Assure a timely publication and distribution of the rosters to all Ground Ops Brussels staff members.
* Professional Bachelor or equal through experience
* Experience in roster building for big teams
* Languages: English, Dutch & French
* Analytical and accurate
* Easy communication style and able to bring positive as well as difficult messages
* Have an open approach towards our staff members