Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with many of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention.
My client is one of the worlds' largest independent providers of technical services in civil aviation. The company provides maintenance services for aircraft, components and engines.
The Maintenance Planning Manager's role is responsible for overseeing, managing and providing all activities concerned with task planning including tactical maintenance planning, maintenance package development, control of records.
- Manage and develop the department and staff to meet and exceed the business goals;
- Maintain the contracted operator aircraft with the standards of Continued Airworthiness requirements;
- Ensure that the Capacity Planning is fully managed and in line with the business goals;
- Project manage all inputs from "cradle to grave";
- Produce short, medium and long term maintenance forecasting;
- Develop and manage systems, process and staff commensurate with the operation;
- Maintain a system of monitoring and control of any contracted operator aircraft with their Customized Maintenance Program, ensuring scheduling and performance of all tasks at their respective requirements;
- Maintain and develop a system of job cards preparation & updating;
- Accept accountability for all technical documentation issued per maintenance input ;
- Establish and maintain necessary procedures to keep SAP/AMOS or any other agreed planning system updated, thus reflecting the true maintenance status of all aircrafts;
- Prepare work-scopes of maintenance events;
- Maintain a system of work package preparation for all maintenance inputs to include all scheduled routine and non-routine maintenance;
- Maintain a system of work package archiving after maintenance completion in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations;
- Maintain a system of Technical records keeping for the required periods of time ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and regulations both internally and with contracted Operators;
- Produce reports on performance on both department and maintenance inputs (daily and end of input);
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in aircraft maintenance planning;
- Have a proven ability to handle and process successfully large amounts of information and simultaneous tasks;
- Be able to motivate, lead and mentor a team of people and interact with different stakeholders in the company;
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to motivate and lead by example.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"