Position Title: Maintenance Planning Lead
Reports to: Maintenance Planning Manager
To be a Team Lead for the Mid Term, Base and Mod Planners, ensuring that all hangar maintenance is completed on time, with no operational interruption, to the highest levels of safety'. To identify the requirements for Base maintenance, co-ordinate all activities with stakeholders and ensure that the Fleet Long Term Plans are updated and timely released. To ensure that the Maintenance requirements of Company's AMP are complied with. Coordinating the unscheduled maintenance required to be accomplished during Base maintenance operations as detailed in Company's approved planning system, and/or notified by the MRO/MOC. To take up projects to plan the AOG risk tasks across the fleet with a view to maximise the aircraft availability and to ensure that the LOMs (Late out of Maintenance) are kept to well under the KPIs.
Pre-Requisites Experience and Qualifications
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy.
- To actively identify the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements, review these, liaise with the stakeholders and create/update the Long Term Plans using company tools (Aerogility). Timely Release the 5Years, 18 Months, and 90 Days Maintenance Plans.
- To own projects to plan the AOG risk tasks across the fleet with a view to maximise the aircraft availability to Ops
- To be a Team Lead for Mid-term, Base and Mod Planners. Team mentoring, Identify and resolve issues in liaison with the Planning Manager. Facilitate VSMs
- Co-Ordinate the relevant Maintenance Planning activities in relation to the EOL aircraft. To analyse the EOL requirements in relation to Base maintenance and recommend lease extension dates from a planning perspective.
- Monitor the fleet maintenance forecast and take timely corrective actions in liaison with the Planners to maintain a valid maintenance compliance status.
- Ensure company systems accurately reflect the planning status of all scheduled and unscheduled tasks falling under the responsibility of this role.
- To ensure that the aircraft management systems accurately reflect both maintenance activity and the true aircraft status
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate.
- To ensure that company and contracted customers' policies are complied with.
- To endeavor, as far is practical, to ensure that airline performance targets are achieved.
- To accept other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be requested by the Planning Manager and deputise for the Planning manager, when required.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.