Full Picture is proud to be hiring on behalf of a global aviation client who is looking for a NPI Planner to join its team in Titchfield, Hampshire.
The role will be to focus on leading the introduction and planning of new products to the site.
The NPI Planner responsibilities will include:
· Facilitating the introduction of new products from design through to customer order and supply base.
· Working closely with the production teams to agree timescales and paths to achievement for new products.
· Establishing and maintaining planning parameters in order to execute systems (such as MFGPro) to optimise inventory holding costs, piece price and logistical costs.
· Coordinating documentation of new processes with systematic training incorporated to ensure sustainable improvements.
· Facilitating the creation of feasible inventory reduction plans that are backed by process improvements.
· Supporting the implementation of production planning adherence and other key measures.
· Driving culture of work order management, ensuring work order is released on time, material available and execution of order book.
The NPI Planner role would suit someone with the following credentials:
· Extensive knowledge of ERP systems, MFG Pro experience is desirable.
· Previous supply chain management or manufacturing experience.
· Materials planning or master scheduling experience.
· Dynamic and Tenacious individual.
· Engineering experience is preferable.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated performance management skills.
· Delivery focussed - building strong relationships across production areas to drive achievement.
This is an exciting role at a globally recognised company that has approximately 95,000 employees worldwide and sells its products across more than 175 countries. Find out more today.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £42,000.00 /year