about 1 year ago
Job ID #: 8973
Location: US - California - Richmond
Functional Area: Supply Chain
Division: MMA - Ultra Precision Technology
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
Under limited supervision, assumes planning responsibility for a major product line(s). This will include released products, and products in development.
• Coordinate planning and scheduling activities from receipt of order through quality control in order to meet delivery schedules on time, and at the highest possible quality.
• Manage the job loading to the manufacturing work cells to ensure a level capacity demand. Coordinate with purchasing to ensure materials arrive in a timely fashion to support manufacturing requirements.
• Interface with design and manufacturing engineers to manage the release of and ensure the timely and well-executed introduction of new product into standard production.
• Review ECO’s, NCMR’s and Waivers to ensure compliance with the correct product revision levels and proper disposition of parts.
• Develop or maintain appropriate reports, files and measures to provide an accounting to management and appropriate work teams on the status of performance to schedule, delivery commitments, production problems, and backlog, etc.
• Establish priorities for production and common resource areas.
• Support physical inventories and cycle counts as required.
• As required, work with suppliers, purchasing team members and other planners to establish and implement Demand Flow Technology (DFT).
• Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors’ degree required, and a minimum of five (5) years related experience in a high tech manufacturing environment; including shop floor control and capacity planning.
APICS certification preferred. Experience in an ISO environment a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to shift priorities based upon business demand.
Position required frequent walking, sitting, lifting (up to 50 pounds), keyboarding, talking and occasional stooping.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.