To support with the resource planning for the Station, ensuring planning is delivered within agreed timescales and in line with standards.
- Timely and accurate delivery of departmental planning to the business providing operationally deliverable resourcing within the agreed budget and adhering to the defined standards to ensure effective financial management of labour
- Deliver a collaborative and proactive resource planning function to the business, driving productivity and delivering in line KPI's and engaging in operational improvement initiatives
- Identify and implement changes to rosters, patterns and planning to improve efficiency and productivity
- Working collaboratively with Departmental Heads, Managers, Trade Unions and staff to negotiate outcomes
- Provide robust planning scenarios for tenders, costings and decrementals in line with business requirements delivering against tight deadlines
- Production of resource plans including rosters, working patterns, resource profiles, headcount requirement and information to support training and recruitment requirement.
- Continuously review, identify and implement changes where necessary to rosters to improve efficiency and productivity, working collaboratively with Departmental Managers to ensure that their operational needs are fully supported
- Processing and planning of staff holiday.
- Implement processes to deliver management information to operational departments, Station Manager to support the financial control and shift management, including but not limited to
- - Attrition Tracking
- - Skills tracking
- - Equipment Planning
- Act as expert for resource planning in operation (staff & equipment) and as application manager for Swissport’s standard tools with responsibility for the tools including technical trainings and roll-out.Lead the planning input in to budget processes in line with defined timescales and support the financial analysis and correlation of data.
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Experience of resource planning and Swissport planning tools would be desirable but full training will be given
- Flexibility and time management, ability to manage conflicting requirements
- Excellent oral and written communications;
- Excellent IT Skills including Word and Excel
- Understanding of Kronos system desirable but not essential;
- Ability to work closely with other departments and managers;
- Excellent attention to detail
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry. Swissport is employing over 60,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 700 client companies at 269 stations in 48 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience”.