10 months ago
Pilot Pathway Program
Job Locations: US-UT-ST. GEORGE
Posted Date: 12 months ago(1/2/2018 10:44 PM)
Requisition ID: 2018-4637
Category: Flight Operations
Minimum Hiring Range: 0.00
Close Date: 12/31/2018
Primary Job Duties
Length of Program: Until prerequisites are met
* Work closely with SkyWest Mentor
A SkyWest Pathway Pilot position will provide you with benefits that include:
Enhanced seniority, guaranteed final interview, and access to pilot mentors are just a few of the upgrades students can receive by becoming a SkyWest Pathway Pilot. Unlike an internship, the Pilot Pathway Program allows students to remain at their campus to complete their flight training until they are able to meet SkyWest’s Airline Transport Pilot standards. Each member of the program is individually mentored by SkyWest advocates and pilots and may have the opportunity to participate in SkyWest recruiting events and outreach programs.
Please note that this is an unpaid position. Lodging will be provided if required to travel for company business.
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* Hold a commercial multi-engine and instrument pilot certificate (recommended but not required)
* No more than three failed check rides (stage checks do not apply)
* Organizational skills and advanced ability to multi task
* Communication skills, both orally and in writing
* CFI not required for military, rotor transition, and specified partnerships
Physical and Other Requirements
We would prefer all interested applicants to upload First Class Medical, Pilot Certificate, CFI Certificate, and a current resume.