3 months ago
• Monitor and record day-off, vacation, business leave and Sick leave then send to function concerns.
• Record all Vacation, Business leave and Sick leave in Humatrix7 and soft files.
• Monitor Cockpit Passive Requisition and check duty in Merlot before sending to function concerns
• Arrange Pilot total flight hours as any request from pilot
• Monitor Autoland Record for Aircraft Type A320 and send the results to function concerns
• Control and record the entry and exit documents of the Director of Pilot Management and Flight Standard (DPF)
• Arrange exit documents of the Director of Pilot Management and Flight Standard (DPF)
• Monitor the up-to-date records keeping of pilots concerning Pilot License, Ratings, Medical Certificate, ICAO English level, Endorsement and as well as other important documents required for carrying out flight duties. This is to ensure that the pilots were well qualified and able to promptly perform their duties at all times.
• Up to date Pilot’s Profile on merlot.aero crew system and hard copy document.
• Keep informing and warning to all pilot those their Pilot License, Ratings, Medical Certificate, ICAO English level, ID and CMC card are nearly expired.
• Coordinate with the company's human resources to issue employee certificate and Salary Certificate.
• Prepare pilot total flight hour and pilot namelist in each month for sending to Authority.
• Orientation & Basic Passenger Handling
• Dangerous Goods for Passenger Handling
• Aviation Security
• Safety Management System
• Bachelor’s degree in any field.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Communication skill, both Thai and English (minimum TOEIC score of 450).
• Computer skills in MS Office & PowerPoint.