5 months ago
Pilot (CRJ-200, Dash 8)
(Multiple Positions Available)
Department: Flight Operations
Location: Multiple Overseas Locations
Schedule: Various Rotations (i.e. 8 weeks in country/8 weeks out of country)
Job Type: Full Time
If you are a licenced pilot (CPL or ATPL) and want the opportunity to give rewarding work and receive rewarding results – Voyageur Airways has the job for you! Allow yourself the opportunity to work in some of the most beautiful and remote places on Earth while taking advantage of a very flexible schedule. Home is your choice and Voyageur will fly you to and from your base location; accommodations are provided while working.
We are looking for qualified individuals to join our Flight Operations team as a Licenced Pilot. As a Pilot with the Voyageur team you are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our CRJ and DH8 fleet. Current opportunities are available at several base locations including our African, Caribbean and European locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Safe operation of company aircraft.
* Ensure that all flight operations are conducted in accordance with applicable legislation, company policies and procedures.
* Maintain qualifications required to crew CRJ or Dash 8 aircraft.
* Act as a liaison between the company and our customers.
* Actively participate in Voyageur’s Safety and Risk Management System including report hazards and incidents encountered during daily operations.
* Understand, comply with and promote the Company’s safety culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
* All candidates must possess a valid CPL of ATPL and meet Transport Canada requirements to operate a 705 aircraft.
* Minimum 1,500 hours total flight time required with 500 hours Pilot in Command time.
* Candidates with current CL65 and/or DH8 type-rating with be given preference.
* EFIS experience considered an asset.
* Reliable, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
* Ability to work a flexible rotation schedule.
* All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel abroad unrestricted. In addition, candidates must also be eligible to work for a Canadian company.
* Clear criminal background check.
* Maintain immunizations and immunization records.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of the probation period including:
* 100% company paid benefits including coverage of extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
* Life and disability insurance.
* Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
* Retirement pension plan.
* Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client-dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking on the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.