4 months ago
Pilot / Captain
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join Honeywell's Flight Operations team. Our mission is to be a “world class” Corporate Flight Operations Department by providing personnel and equipment to support our Corporation’s aviation transportation needs, flight test activities and aerospace marketing efforts. We strive for continuous improvement in our flight operations and responsiveness to our customer’s needs while providing a rewarding and satisfying working environment for our employees.
As a Pilot-in-Command/Captain, you will operate corporate Gulfstream G550, G650 and Bombardier Challenger 300 aircraft worldwide.
Our goal is to provide the safest and most reliable travel experience for Honeywell executives through effective and best in class flight operations.
You will be responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of assigned flights
Duties will involve all aspects of pre-flight preparation, in-flight operations and post-flight activities.
Flight duties may also include testing or demonstration of company propulsion and avionics products.
Additionally, the you will be assigned administrative duties in the flight department commensurate with your skills.
Duties as assigned by manager
responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of assigned flights.
pre-flight preparation, in-flight operations and post-flight activities.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Airline Transport Pilot Rating (ATP)
* 4000 hours flight time in fixed wing aircraft & 1000 hours in turbine powered aircraft greater than 12,500 pounds
* FAA Class I medical certificate
* Possess the ability to establish effective relationships with executives, customers, and fellow crew members
* Strong customer service skills, high attention to detail and excellent follow-through and responsiveness
* Experience as Pilot-in-Command of business jet type aircraft
* International flying experience (strongly preferred)
* Possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college
* JOB ID: HRD53151
* Category: Flight Operations
* Location: 101 N. Tryon Street, Suite 6000, Charlotte, NC 28246 USA
Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation