11 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Production test flights to test and certify new aircraft to ensure they are safe, free of snags, and are equivalent to type certificate. (In Toronto Global Express and Q400),
- Acceptance flights with customer pilots on their new aircraft,
- Engineering test flights to certify modified or new equipment for existing aircraft types,
- International Sales and Marketing Demo Flt’s,
- International delivery flights,
- Entry into service pilot training to be delivered at the customers base (up to 30 days)
- Producing detailed written reports for production and engineering to describe aircraft or system discrepancy,
- Participate in the development and maintenance of various technical manuals (SOP’s, FTP’s, QRH, etc.),.
- The accurate and timely Completion of all applicable pre and post flight documentation
- Flight / trip planning as required.
- Completing all post flight duties, including notification to company of the location of the airplane when away from base, recording flight times and any defects as assigned
- Conducting crew briefings.
- Additional duties as assigned.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a current Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License with 4,000 hours of total flying time and a minimum of 500 hrs of command time on a large turbine aircraft,
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as pilot in a multi-crew aircraft,
- You hold a current instrument rating and a valid Class 1 medical certificate.
- You have strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to execute the duties of an aircraft commander while maintaining a positive and cooperative relationship with the crew, management, and the customers.
- You have International experience, and / or a training captain background.
- You have a strong technical background in aircraft design, certification, or training a definite asset.
- This position may at times require extensive travel.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Airplane Pilot
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.03.2019, 11:37:26 AM