about 1 month ago
PHP Software Developer
Req #: 224045
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
More About the Role:
* In this role, you will develop back-end components and connect the application with other web services.
* Assist front-end developers by ensuring their work integrates with the application.
* Develop and integrate plug-ins for popular frameworks.
* Test the site/page for every conceivable error and get feedback from the client.
* Locate errors, debug them and finalize the site/page.
* Implement the webpage as approved.
* Continuously update and alter functionalities from time to time to improve visibility and user experience.
* Maintenance of several websites and data bases associated with them.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelors degree and 5 years related experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
Expert knowledge of PHP and MySQL
Expert knowledge of CSS
Strong knowledge of Apache and Tomcat platforms.
Ability to work in a open environment with a small team and the ability to multi-task several different projects at once.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.