Excel Technical Consulting have a great opportunity available for the position of Head of Airworthiness with a valued client of ours on a permanent basis.
The role itself will be to take over all duties from the current Deputy Head of Airworthiness and improve the current Airworthiness procedures.
You will be required to travel between sites for the client, this will be paid for.
You must be eligible to work & live in the UK along with being able to achieve SC clearance.
Essential Experience Required:
- Previous experience as an EASA form 4 holder
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards
- Five years relevant experience of which at least the last two years are from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
- An additional five years experience in lieu of an aeronautical degree or aircraft maintenance technician qualification
- Experience of Safety Management Systems, including but not limited to; mandatory & voluntary reporting, safety data analysis & safety investigations
- Experience as Airworthiness Review staff
- Applicable & recent experience in the management of continuing airworthiness
Essential Qualifications Required:
- Recognised Aeronautical Degree/ AML
- Recognised EASA Part M and 145 training
- Recognised SMS training
- Airworthiness Review Staff
Essential Technical Competencies Required:
- Detailed knowledge of quality systems
- Detailed knowledge of Part M and Part 145
- Detailed knowledge of maintenance methods
- Detailed knowledge of CAA oversight of military registered aircraft
- Detailed knowledge of MRP Part 145
- Ability to identify and rectify existing and potential unsafe conditions
- Understand work orders and refer to applicable Instruction of Continuing Airworthiness (ICA)
- Understanding of critical maintenance tasks
- Military background ideally from Aircraft Maintenance
- Recognised Occurrence Review Group
- Recognised Aircraft Maintenance
- Programme training
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensuring the Planning, organising and setting of individual CAMO department objectives
- Delegation of specific tasks to suitably qualified members of the department
- Managing and supervising continuing airworthiness activities associated with the CAA/EASA & MAA
- Acting as Line Manager and PoC for all OEM Field Service Representatives
- Liaising with the Competent Authority on matters of continuing airworthiness along with Managing and co-ordinating CAMO procedures
- Managing the MARC and ARC process and conducting Airworthiness Reviews when required promoting strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing the preparation, planning and compilation of Aircraft Maintenance programme and making recommendations as necessary.
- Monitoring day-to-day compliance with Part M, identifying non conformities in an effective and timely manner in order that the organisation may remain compliant
- Managing the registration, CofA and ARC applications of company aircraft fleet
In return for the above we can offer you an attractive salary of £60,000 per annum along with various benefits included !!
So if you are looking for a new role as Head of Airworthiness based in the UK in the East Midlands. And can meet the above criteria then please apply now or call us here at Excel for further info !!