about 1 year ago
Performance Analyst - Multiple positions available - apply today!-QUE02089
The evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The role of the performance analyst is a leading role in planning at Bombardier’s Global Completion Center, this is a wide-ranging challenging key role. This is your opportunity to join an innovative team who work to make a difference in a global company.
***We currently have multiple positions available supporting various Business Aircraft programs including the Global 5000/6000, 7000/8000 and Challenger***
In your role, you will:
- Elaborate short and long capacity plans (manpower and hangar space)
- Communicate production plans and alterations
- Follow business adherence plan (Cycle and late hours to master plan)
- Prepare scenarios to support manufacturing strategy of you sector and deliver:
- Impact visibility on manpower
- Impact visbility on space
- Risks of each scenarios
- Recommendation on one scenario
- Ensure integrity of master schedule dates in the ERP system (SAP-APO)
- Ensure the relation between the detailed schedulers, master scheduler and production teams
- Interact with multiple multifunction teams (production, internal logistique, methods, industrial engineer and Quality)
- Support / participate to improvement projects
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering or operations management
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in production planning
- You must have organization skills, time management, and you are autonomous
- You have good analytical skills, planning, problem solving and good interpersonal skills
- You demonstrated strong skills for communication and you are focused on results while having a team spirit.
- You are very efficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
- You have experience with ERP Systèmes SAP-APO (strong asset)
- You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and are fluent in French and English.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Industrial Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.01.2018, 9:21:44 AM