Payroll Manager responsible for the day to day running of the payroll function of 400 with the scope to move to 600 people including some international sites for a leading defence company in Marlow - Competitive salary
The position is to facilitate the accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll for the Business Unit. Administration of company benefits including pensions and salary sacrifice benefits. Timely preparation of reports related for both payroll & HR. Support employees with queries relating to compensation & benefits. Provide administrative support to the HR team.
Some experience of European payroll would be beneficial, experience supporting multiple sites, Understanding of contractual terms & UK employment legislation and preferably a qualified member of the CIPP or equivalent
Main responsibilities of an IT Infrastructure Payroll Manager:
· Accurately run monthly payroll, including overtime processing for final review and sign off
· Produce reports for pensions and company benefits
· Review tax changes, student loans and other statutory changes
· Produce P60s & P11Ds
· Answer enquiries from employees, external providers and HMRC
· Prepare and maintain statistical information and payroll records
· Monitor & maintain payroll governance
· Update HR records including training & sick pay
· Produce & manipulate reports to support HR and Finance teams
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you have above average numerical skills, proficient with Microsoft Packages and would like the opportunity to work as a Payroll Manager apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.